Monday, December 21, 2009

Guilty Pleasure


I'm a sucker for cute animal pictures. I always have been. When you add pithy comments to the cute animal pictures then I'm all over it. That's why I love the www.icanhascheesburger.com site. It's become my guilty pleasure. When I'm at work and I need a break, I go to the site and look at the pictures for a few minutes then I'm ready to get back to work. The picture above is my brother's family dog, Buckeye. I added the caption to infuse a little holiday spirit.

Happy Holidays,

Nancy

5 comments:

  1. HA! Hey, wouldn't something like this make a good contest? You post a pic and ask people to come up with a caption, and the best one wins something like an all-expense-paid trip to Europe. (You know...all expenses paid by the winner.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! I'm a sucker for furry photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you know who this is. Email me your address so that I can invite you to my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures! You may want to check out a site called, www.stuffonmycat.com (Stuff on my cat) Occasionally I check that site out when I want a smile.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete