I've decided to take part in the Like a Virgin Contest for YA/NA unpublished manuscripts. Here are my answers to some Firsts...
- How do you remember your first kiss? wet and sloppy. No it wasn't with a dog.
- What was your first favorite love song? In Your Eyes
- What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day? Review what I did yesterday.
- Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer? Dr. Seuss but who can really do that? So, JK Rowling
- Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with? Nope. I cut like 20 pages and changed from third to first person. Yikes, that was hard to do.
- For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting? Characters came first and then I had to get them into trouble and it took off from there.
- What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing? memorable